Read Terms, Apply On-line, Upload Docs below, and Start Working Now
- All drivers must be registered with the London Taxi and Private Hire as a minicab, taxi or private hire driver and insured with an appropriate insurance that allows your vehicles to be used as passenger carrying vehicle.
- All drivers are responsible for having their vehicles MOT tested twice a year and making sure that their vehicles are in a safe condition to ensure passenger safety. O.T.H will monitor the expiration date of each MOT certificate and it's your responsibility to provide us with an up to date copy of your new mot certificate as O.T.H reserve the right to refuse you jobs if out of date.
- Drivers are responsible for updating car insurance details, such as PHV licence, DVLA licence and PHV vehicle details.
Job dispatch details
- All jobs dispatch to drivers via PDAs, text or by phone, we recommend that you get a phone that is compatible with these features as you will need to confirm receipt of each job you received by replying to text, or phone or accept on PDAs.Drivers will need to have an android phone to install the driver app on your device.
Complain/ Incident/dispute/ lost & found
- All drivers should report any incident, complaint or dispute to us immediately so that we can keep a record in any instance. Drivers must check their car after each passenger drop off to ensure that no item is left behind from any passenger. Therefore this must be return to O.T.H Mini cabs so that this can be rightfully returned to them.
- All drivers reserved the right to refuse any abusive passenger at any given time for their own safety and you should always report any abusive passenger to the police and the office to cover yourself from any unwanted claims.
- All drivers starting after 1st April 2016 will of to pay a refundable £50 which will be refunded back to you when leaving. Upon making your application please make your deposit payment to the account of: O.T.H Mini Cabs | Lloyds Bank | Acc#: 33299660 SC#:77-91-29 immediately.
- As of the 1st April 2016 all new drivers starting with us will be on £50 rent and 10% commission full or part time, driver who has started before this date will still remain on 20% commission if you done less than 50 jobs, but if you work 50 jobs or more you only pay 15% commission for full-time or part-time, open shift 7days a week for saloon, estate or MPV, which is a fair deal for drivers at O.T.H. All drivers will need to have their own android mobile PDA device, preferable a Samsung mobile to install driver application. We expect all drivers to pay their rent/commission no later than Saturday the beginning of the new rolling week. Drivers who do not make payment by 8pm PDA will be block and if payment is not received by 23:59 you will be fine £5 daily until payment is made. All statement created every Friday at midnight.
- All other bookings which are made by customers on-line via credit cards and accounts and dispatch to driver will be paid to drivers within 1 week, providing that driver do not owe O.T.H any rents. Any account/credit card booking, payment will be deducted from driver's rent and the remaining rent for the week will still need to be paid. Drivers will be given an invoice of all the jobs done and how much rent/commission is payable at the end of each week.
Annual Leave/ Sick Pay
- All drivers are working self employed and is currently working to pay themselves, therefore drivers are not entitle to any annual leave pay or sick pay. Nevertheless it is the driver responsibility to give O.T.H 1 weeks' notice before taking leave. Drivers must notify the office within 4 hours if they are unable to attend duty prior to sickness or an emergency, and state when they will re-commence their duties.
Change of shift/ request day-off
- Drivers need to notify us if they need to make changes in their work pattern. If driver wants to request day off they will need to do so prior to given 1 days notice so that we can accommodate any jobs that may have already been assigned to you, can be resigned to another driver.
Employee Liability/ Public Liability Insurance
- All O.T.H drivers are cover by employee liability insurance and public liability insurance
Whiles on duty, this does not cover you while not working. It is the driver responsibility to act in a responsible manner and move away from dangerous situation if possible.
- All drivers should attend work the hours that suit them, full time drivers should attend at least 5days per week and part time driver should attend work at least 3 days per week and more to see a maximum return at any given week.
- All drivers should work at least 6-12 hours per day regardless of busy or quiet period of days to be able to make at lease £600-£1200 per week.
- Drivers must work a minimum of 6hrs in any given shift, drivers will need to give the exact shift they are available to work. Drivers must always work this shift but can choose to come back on duty any-time after this shift.
- All drivers should be smartly dress when on duty providing hired services and have good customer focus/service skills when dealing with different types of customers.
- Drivers should give all their passengers an O.T.H business card if got any in their possession to promote our business on a daily basis.
- Drivers should direct any persons wishing to book a cab or use their vehicle for a journey to O.T.H Mini Cabs so that we take booking and have a record of each booking.
- O.T.H will refuse to give drivers any jobs if they do not adjust to O.T.H driver terms and may be removed from our database without warning.
- Drivers who wish to leave the company should give 1 weeks working notice in writing in email, verbally, post or Fax etc. If drivers fails to comply we may fine you £50 for failing to notify us of your intention to leave O.T.H Minicabs Group.
- It is important that you read and understand the O.T.H Mini cabs driver terms. This may and can change at any time without warning. Drivers may be notify of any up-date or changes of terms at anytime.
By registering you accept the full driver terms and drivers wishing to continue should click to apply and accept terms below to take you to the registration page where you will be prompt to fill form and upload all document. We suggest book mark or print this page by selecting the whole page, right click on selection and click print for your future reference.
Before you can continue registering you need to first click below to apply and accept terms!