O.T.H Privacy & Policy
- This information document sets out O.T.H Minicabs policy regarding the personal data which we collect through the website www.othminicabs.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or over the phone for any of O.T.H minicabs Services.
- For the purposes of the obtaining personal data in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller will be O.T.H Minicabs of 32 Silbury House, Sydenham Hill, London SE26 6TU.
1. O.T.H Minicabs Services:
- When you register to open an account or use any of O.T.H Minicabs Service, you provide us with personal data, including your name, gender and contact details. We will only use these details to provide our service to you, or to improve our service.
- When you book a minicab through O.T.H Minicabs service, we will only pass your contact details to any firm that has nominated in our company, for the purposes of your booking and subsequent journey. We will never pass data capable of identifying you to anyone else. However we do reserve the right to release personal data when we believe that the release is appropriate in order to comply with the law, or to enforce our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of O.T.H Minicabs, a private independent company, our partners or other third parties.
- As part of our services, we collect your location data– what this means is that, when you are in a minicab booked through our service, your position is available to us and our drivers or the minicab firm for the duration of your journey. When your journey is completed, and you exit the minicabs" we stop collecting your location data. After sixty days we destroy these data.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the personal data, including location data, remains confidential. We have strict security procedures regarding the storage and disclosure of personal data. We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
2. Credit and Debit cards Policy:
- According to Data Protection Act 1998 and PCI- DSS compliance, 'we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer credit cards details with any 3rd parties in any way or form'. Any information transmitted through fax or electronic mail to us will be safely destroyed immediately on the day we received them.
- Only appropriate staff will have access on processing cardholder data, and appropriate training for such staff is conducted on an annual basis. All staff who handles cardholder data will be required to sign an acknowledgement of understanding and compliance with this policy.
- Our entire staffs are trained.
3. O.T.H Minicabs Booking Cancellation Policy:
- Should you wish to cancel your reservation, you can do so by telephoning our call center on +44 (0) 7400105490. You will need to have your booking conformation in hand.
- Unless otherwise stated, cancellations can be made up to 1 clear working days of your minicabs transfer. So if you transfer is on Wednesday, you must cancel by 03.00 pm on Monday. If you cancel before the time period 85% of your money would be refunded to your credit and debit card, however the 15% would be deducted for cancellation charges.
- Cancellation that are not permitted within 1 clear working days of the date of your transfer and, should you not wish to cancel within time frame or fail to show up at the pickup point for any reason, the passenger will be charged for the full amount of your booking (including any parking charges).
- If you have missed your flight, then please contact us within the time frame of your journey for examples (Paris to London approximately takes around 1 hour 30mins) so therefore you are subject to inform us as soon as you know you have missed the flight). However if you choose to cancel the booking after your missed flight or cancelled flight then we would deduct 25% from the refund amount, but if you change your details to another day then there would be no charged incurred as the booking would be valid for the next given date for pickup.
Cancellations or no show fees may be automatically deducted from the amount refunding back to your credit and debit card if paid in advance. If you have not paid in advanced then a member of staff will contact you to make cancellation fee payment on your credit card or make suitable arrangement.
- Some parts of our site allow you to give us personal data. When you visit the site, or communicating with us, we'll use the information you provide in the ways you'd reasonably expect us to – for example, service delivery or improvement or customer support. Where you have choices about how we use the information you provide, we'll tell you at the point of collection.
- Because of the way this website operates, we may also use information from your browser or browsing activities to personalize the site or route you to relevant information. For example, we may use weblog information, cookies or web beacons in ways that help us maintain some of your site preferences send you to the right country-specific information or understand how our visitors navigate the site so we can make it better. You can choose whether or not to allow cookies or web beacons using your browser preferences.
5. Communications Policy:
- If you indicated that you wanted to receive communications from us, and decide that this is no longer the case, just email us at email@example.com or call us on 02086915055.
- The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information we held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the act.